Text Fraud Alert System
We are excited to offer you peace of mind no matter where life takes you.
Your account has always been monitored for fraud, but now we can text you if we see something suspicious. With the Text Fraud Alert System, you will receive a message asking you to confirm if suspicious purchases are valid or not. We will only ask you to verify if you made the purchase(s) or not, we will not ask for account or personal information.
If you cannot be reached via text, our fraud department will email you. In the case that we cannot reach you by text or via email, a phone call will be made.
Below is a sample of the text alerts you will receive:
FreeMsg: River City Bank Fraud Dept: Suspicious txn on acct 1111: $201.99 WALMART. If authorized reply YES, otherwise reply NO. To Opt Out reply STOP.
SMS Response to “YES”
FreeMsg: River City Bank Fraud Dept: Thank you for confirming this activity. Your account is safe for continued use. To Opt Out reply STOP.
SMS Response to “NO”
FreeMsg: River City Bank Fraud Dept: Thank you. We will call you or you can call us anytime at 800-369-4887. To Opt Out reply STOP.
SMS Response to “HELP”
FreeMsg: River City Bank Fraud Dept: received your msg. It is important we talk to you. Please call 800-369-4887 ASAP. To Opt Out reply STOP.
Text Alert Fraud Prevention FAQs
- Review the Mobile Banking Agreement
- Take a look at our Online Banking Terms and Conditions
- Find out more about Beneficial Ownership
- View our Notice of Change in Terms
- View the Online Cash Management Agreement
- Take a look at our Account Terms and Conditions
- Review our Privacy Notice
- Take a look at our Fee Schedule for our Business Customers
- Review our Fee Schedule for our Consumer Customers